Please read them over with your child and continue to discuss them throughout the school year. Let's work together to reinforce the rules at home and at school. Together we can make Kindergarten a fun place to learn!
1. Follow the teacher's directions.
2. Be a good listener.
3.Raise your hand for a turn to talk or ask a question.
4. Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
5. Do not put your fingers in your mouth or nose.
6. Wash your hands after using the bathroom for at least 20 minutes. Use sanitizer between activities.
7. Share with others.
8. Use good manners and tell the truth.
9. Do not hurt anyone on the inside or the outside.
10. Walk in the classroom.
11. No toys at school.
12. Do your best!